Add a Date to a PDF in Confluence
Add a Date Stamp to a PDF Form
Have you ever needed to add date to sales contract or invoice stored in your Confluence account?
With pdfFiller, you can add a date to any PDF or Word attachment in one click and format it online right in your Confluence account without downloading or installing any software. Now you can date your contracts and agreements in a second.
To get started, click the dropdown menu on the right and select Edit Attachments.
Choose the document from the list and click Submit.
On the screen that opens next, pdfFiller will request your authorization -- click AUTHORIZE.
Click the Date icon in the main toolbar and click where you want to place the date. The current date appears by default. You can change it to any date you want.
To move, resize or delete the date, use the mini toolbar above it. To change the color, click the color box in the top right corner of the page and select the color you need.
When you have finished editing, click the Done button in the top right corner and save your document back to your Confluence account.
- Type and erase
- Black out and redact
- Add images
- Draw arrows and lines
- Place sticky notes and text boxes
- Turn any document into a smart fillable form
- Use checkboxes, dropdown menus, date and signature fields, formulas and images
- Define the filling order and add instructional videos to guide clients through the document
- Create legally binding eSignatures with just a click
- Sign documents when on-the-go by drawing your signature with your touchpad
- Add legally binding signatures by capturing a handwritten signature with a webcam