Add Page Numbers to a PDF in Confluence
Add Page Numbers to a PDF
Have you ever needed to add page numbers to a sales contract or invoice stored in your Confluence account?
Sometimes when your PDF or Word document consists of too many pages there is a necessity to paginate them all to more easily navigate through your document stored in your Confluence account.
PDFfiller makes it easy to add page numbers without any additional software, printer or scanner. With PDFfiller’s useful tools you can do that with just one click.
To get started, click the dropdown menu on the right and select Edit Attachments.
Choose the document from the list and click Submit.
On the screen that opens next, PDFfiller will request your authorization -- click AUTHORIZE.
To paginate all your pages in the document, open the Add Watermark tab on the right.
Select the Page Numbering dropdown menu to change the format, size and position of the numbers on the page.
To change the format, size and position of the page number, use the Display Format, Size and Position on Page options:
To hide page numbers, uncheck the box and the Close button.
When you have finished editing, click the Done button in the top right corner and save your document back to your Confluence account.
- Type and erase
- Black out and redact
- Add images
- Draw arrows and lines
- Place sticky notes and text boxes
- Turn any document into a smart fillable form
- Use checkboxes, dropdown menus, date and signature fields, formulas and images
- Define the filling order and add instructional videos to guide clients through the document
- Create legally binding eSignatures with just a click
- Sign documents when on-the-go by drawing your signature with your touchpad
- Add legally binding signatures by capturing a handwritten signature with a webcam