Erase Text in PDFs Online in Confluence
Erase Text in PDFs Online
Have you ever needed to erase text in a sales contract or invoice stored in your Confluence account?
Sometimes we make errors when filling out business documents in Confluence account. It can be very disappointing because you may not be permitted to use whiteout to correct your mistakes, or you may not want to leave them with unsightly corrections.
In the past, you probably had to print the document and fill it out again. Then, you would either scan it or send a hard copy to wherever it needed to go. Besides needing a printer and a scanner, the process probably took you far too much time to complete.
Now there is a far easier way to erase text in PDF and Word documents. You can simply use PDFfiller’s editor to erase in your Confluence attachment.
To get started, click the dropdown menu on the right and select Edit Attachments.
Choose the document from the list and click Submit.
On the screen that opens next, PDFfiller will request your authorization -- click AUTHORIZE.
Click the Erase button in the Tools tab to get a content eraser.
Select the content that you want to white out by clicking and dragging the cursor. Release the cursor when you have finished erasing text or images. You can use the eyedropper to match any color in the document, and the slider to resize the eraser.
When you have finished editing, click the Done button in the top right corner and save your document back to your Confluence account.
- Type and erase
- Black out and redact
- Add images
- Draw arrows and lines
- Place sticky notes and text boxes
- Turn any document into a smart fillable form
- Use checkboxes, dropdown menus, date and signature fields, formulas and images
- Define the filling order and add instructional videos to guide clients through the document
- Create legally binding eSignatures with just a click
- Sign documents when on-the-go by drawing your signature with your touchpad
- Add legally binding signatures by capturing a handwritten signature with a webcam