Highlight Text In PDFs Online in Confluence
Highlight Text In PDFs Online
Have you ever needed to highlight text in a sales contract or invoice stored in your Confluence account?
With PDFfiller you can highlight text in Word or PDF document with a single swipe of a cursor right in your Confluence account.
To get started, click the dropdown menu on the right and select Edit Attachments.
Choose the document from the list and click Submit.
On the screen that opens next, PDFfiller will request your authorization -- click AUTHORIZE.
Click the Highlight button in the Tools tab to activate the highlighter. Select the content that you want to highlight by clicking and dragging the cursor. Release the cursor when you have finished highlighting the text.
Navigate to the content you want to redact, then click and hold down the mouse button while dragging your cursor across it. Use the slider in the toolbar to change the thickness of the black line before or after redacting.
If you need to redact specific words or phrases, use the Search tool.
To delete a highlighting, select it and click the trash can icon.
When you have finished editing, click the Done button in the top right corner and save your document back to your Confluence account.
- Type and erase
- Black out and redact
- Add images
- Draw arrows and lines
- Place sticky notes and text boxes
- Turn any document into a smart fillable form
- Use checkboxes, dropdown menus, date and signature fields, formulas and images
- Define the filling order and add instructional videos to guide clients through the document
- Create legally binding eSignatures with just a click
- Sign documents when on-the-go by drawing your signature with your touchpad
- Add legally binding signatures by capturing a handwritten signature with a webcam