Make Notes on a PDF in Confluence
Make Notes on a PDF
Have you ever needed to make notes or annotations in your contract or invoice stored in your Confluence account?
With PDFfiller’s powerful editor you can not only edit your Word or PDF documents without leaving Confluence account, but also make notes to hint and guide the recipients through a document’s content. Alternatively, notes are helpful in terms of your own revisions to a document.
To get started, click the dropdown menu on the right and select Edit Attachments.
Choose the document from the list and click Submit.
On the screen that opens next, PDFfiller will request your authorization -- click AUTHORIZE.
PDFfiller has two types of note tools:
- 1. Standard text boxes included in the document where it is convenient and suitable;
- 2. Sticky notes attached over the content of the document.
To comment using a text box, select Text Box in the toolbar and click where you'd like to place the box in the document. To resize the text box, drag its corners or edges. To change the color of its border, click the color icon that says Box in the formatting toolbar and select the color that you want. To change the color of the box itself click Background and choose the color.
To enter text into the box, click inside and start typing. To change the font type, click the box with the current font name in the formatting toolbar and choose from the dropdown menu. You can change the font size by clicking the number next to the font and selecting from the dropdown list. To underline your text, to make it bold or italic, use the U, B, and I icons. To change the text color, click the color box on the right of the font tools and select the color you want:
To add comments in a sticky note, while in the editor, select Sticky. Click where you'd like to place the note. To resize the note, drag its corners or edges. To change its color, click the yellow icon that says Box and select the color you want. To enter your comment, click inside the note and start typing. You can format your text using the above-mentioned tools:
In addition, you can always easily remove a sticky note or a text box from the document. To do this, just click it and then click the trash icon.
When you have finished editing, click the Done button in the top right corner and save your document back to your Confluence account.
- Type and erase
- Black out and redact
- Add images
- Draw arrows and lines
- Place sticky notes and text boxes
- Turn any document into a smart fillable form
- Use checkboxes, dropdown menus, date and signature fields, formulas and images
- Define the filling order and add instructional videos to guide clients through the document
- Create legally binding eSignatures with just a click
- Sign documents when on-the-go by drawing your signature with your touchpad
- Add legally binding signatures by capturing a handwritten signature with a webcam