Rearrange PDF Pages Online in Confluence
Rearrange PDF Pages Online
Have you ever needed to rearrange the pages order in contract or invoice stored in your Confluence account?
Quite often, when we open a scanned document, we find that some of its pages are not where they are supposed to be or upside down. It may be very disappointing. However, it’s not a problem when you use our PDFfiller editor in your Confluence account. It can easily restore the right order and orientation of pages in any PDF and Word document.
To get started, click the dropdown menu on the right and select Edit Attachments.
Choose the document from the list and click Submit.
On the screen that opens next, PDFfiller will request your authorization -- click AUTHORIZE.
Click PAGES on the left to open the navigation pane.
To change the order of pages, select the thumbnail of the page you would like to move and then use the Move Up or Move Down icon at the top of the navigation pane.
Every time you click the Move Up or Move Down icon, the page will move respectively one step up or down.
When you have finished editing, click the Done button in the top right corner and save your document back to your Confluence account.
- Type and erase
- Black out and redact
- Add images
- Draw arrows and lines
- Place sticky notes and text boxes
- Turn any document into a smart fillable form
- Use checkboxes, dropdown menus, date and signature fields, formulas and images
- Define the filling order and add instructional videos to guide clients through the document
- Create legally binding eSignatures with just a click
- Sign documents when on-the-go by drawing your signature with your touchpad
- Add legally binding signatures by capturing a handwritten signature with a webcam