Rotate Pages in PDFs Online in Confluence
Rotate Pages in PDFs Online
Have you ever needed to rotate the pages in your contract or invoice stored in your Confluence account?
With PDFfiller’s powerful tools you can easily manage pages in PDF or Word documents stored in your Confluence account: rearrange the order of pages, rotate them, or delete extra pages.
PDFfiller makes it easy to add page numbers without any additional software, printer or scanner. With PDFfiller’s useful tools you can do that with just one click.
To get started, click the dropdown menu on the right and select Edit Attachments.
Choose the document from the list and click Submit.
On the screen that opens next, PDFfiller will request your authorization -- click AUTHORIZE.
Click PAGES on the left to open the navigation pane.
This will open the navigation panel. Select the page you would like to rotate by clicking on it or use the Move Up or Move Down icons at the top of the navigation panel.
Rotate the required page by clicking the Rotating Arrow icon as many times as you need until the page is in the right position:
To undo the rotation, click the Restore icon.
When you have finished editing, click the Done button in the top right corner and save your document back to your Confluence account.
- Type and erase
- Black out and redact
- Add images
- Draw arrows and lines
- Place sticky notes and text boxes
- Turn any document into a smart fillable form
- Use checkboxes, dropdown menus, date and signature fields, formulas and images
- Define the filling order and add instructional videos to guide clients through the document
- Create legally binding eSignatures with just a click
- Sign documents when on-the-go by drawing your signature with your touchpad
- Add legally binding signatures by capturing a handwritten signature with a webcam