Undo and Redo Typing and Changes in Confluence
Undo and Redo Typing and Changes
Have you ever needed to undo typing and changes in sales contract or invoice stored in your Confluence account?
It is important to be able to correct mistakes we’ve made and do things right. With PDFfiller’s undo/redo tool you can easily erase the last 13 changes you’ve made in your Word or PDF Confluence attachment and reverse the last undo command. It’s very useful if you make a mistake or change your mind while editing a document right in your Confluence account.
To enjoy all the advantages of the undo/redo tool, open a document in PDFfiller’s editor.
To get started, click the dropdown menu on the right and select Edit Attachments.
Choose the document from the list and click Submit.
On the screen that opens next, PDFfiller will request your authorization -- click AUTHORIZE.
You will find the Undo and Redo buttons in the top left corner of the page. The Undo button is an arrow pointing left, the Redo button is an arrow pointing right.
Alternatively, you can undo the last changes by pressing Ctrl+Z. You can reverse the last undo command by pressing Shift+Ctrl+Z.
When you have finished editing, click the Done button in the top right corner and save your document back to your Confluence account.
- Type and erase
- Black out and redact
- Add images
- Draw arrows and lines
- Place sticky notes and text boxes
- Turn any document into a smart fillable form
- Use checkboxes, dropdown menus, date and signature fields, formulas and images
- Define the filling order and add instructional videos to guide clients through the document
- Create legally binding eSignatures with just a click
- Sign documents when on-the-go by drawing your signature with your touchpad
- Add legally binding signatures by capturing a handwritten signature with a webcam