Rotate Pages in PDFs Online in Dynamics 365
Rotate Pages in PDFs Online
Have you ever needed to rotate the pages in your contract or invoice stored in your Dynamics 365 account?
With DaDaDocs’s powerful tools you can easily manage pages in PDF or Word documents stored in your Dynamics 365 account: rearrange the order of pages, rotate them, or delete extra pages.
To get started, click on Sales and select a required entity, for example, Opportunities.
Select the opportunity from the list and click on DaDaDocs in the top panel of Dynamics interface.
Choose the document you would like to edit and press Edit Document.
Click PAGES on the left to open the navigation pane.
This will open the navigation panel. Select the page you would like to rotate by clicking on it or use the Move Up or Move Down icons at the top of the navigation panel.
Rotate the required page by clicking the Rotating Arrow icon as many times as you need until the page is in the right position:
To undo the rotation, click the Restore icon.
When you have finished editing, click the Done button in the top right corner and save your document back to your Dynamics 365 account, send it out for signing or turn into interactive fillable form available to anyone to fill out from any device.
- Type and erase
- Black out and redact
- Add images
- Draw arrows and lines
- Place sticky notes and text boxes
- Turn any document into a smart fillable form
- Use checkboxes, drop-down menus, date and signature fields, formulas and images
- Define the filling order and add instructional videos to guide clients through the document
- eSign documents and collect signatures
- Get instant notification with a copy of the document once it's been filled out
- Work together on any device to access, edit, collaborate and comment on a single document