Add Textboxes To a PDF in Egnyte
Add Textbox To PDF
Have you ever needed to add textbox to documents stored in your Egnyte account?
Sometimes when completing a PDF or Word document we don’t know the exact answer to a particular question or need feedback from the customer, business partner or other collaborator. Now you can add comments to your documents stored in Egnyte online, without leaving your account. PDFfiller's simple but powerful document editor allows you to add text boxes with comments and remove them when they are no longer needed.
To get started, click on the required folder on the left and choose a file in the list. Select Edit with PDFfiller on the right sidebar.
Select the Text Box tool in the main toolbar, click where you want to place the box and type your comment. To resize the text box, drag its corners or edges. Change the font and its size by choosing from the dropdown lists. You can underline, italicize or make your text bold using the respective tools.
Change position of the text using the vertical and horizontal alignment tools. To change the color of your text, click the text color box and select the color you want. To change the background color, click the Background icon and select the color from the palette.
To delete the text box, click the trash can icon above it.
When you have finished editing, click the Done button in the top right corner and and save your document back to your Egnyte account.
- Blackout and redact
- Draw arrows and lines
- Add comments and sticky notes
- Add images and watermarks
- Highlight and search
- Add checkboxes, drop-down menus, date and signature fields, formulas and images Define the filling order and add instructional videos to guide clients through the document
- Merge PDF, Word, PowerPoint and JPEG files into a single PDF
- Create legally-binding eSignatures with just a click
- Sign documents when on-the-go on any mobile device
- Easily add your handwritten signature to a document using a webcam