Highlight Text in PDFs Online in Egnyte
Highlight Text In PDFs Online
Have you ever needed to highlight text in a document from your Egnyte account?
With PDFfiller you can highlight text in a Word or PDF document with a single swipe of a cursor right from your Egnyte account.
To get started, click on the required folder on the left and choose a file in the list. Select Edit with PDFfiller on the right sidebar.
Click the Highlight button in the Tools tab to activate the highlighter. Select the content that you want to highlight by clicking and dragging the cursor. Release the cursor when you have finished highlighting the text.
If you need to highlight specific words or phrases, use the Search tool.
To delete a highlighting, select it and click the trash can icon.
When you have finished editing, click the Done button in the top right corner and and save your document back to your Egnyte account.
- Blackout and redact
- Draw arrows and lines
- Add comments and sticky notes
- Add images and watermarks
- Highlight and search
- Add checkboxes, drop-down menus, date and signature fields, formulas and images Define the filling order and add instructional videos to guide clients through the document
- Merge PDF, Word, PowerPoint and JPEG files into a single PDF
- Create legally-binding eSignatures with just a click
- Sign documents when on-the-go on any mobile device
- Easily add your handwritten signature to a document using a webcam