Rearrange PDF Pages Online in Egnyte
Rearrange PDF Pages Online
Have you ever needed to rearrange the pages order in documents from your Egnyte account?
Quite often, when we open a scanned document, we find that some of its pages are not where they are supposed to be or upside down. It may be very disappointing. However, it’s not a problem when you use PDFfiller. It can easily restore the right order and orientation of pages in any PDF and Word document in your Egnyte account.
To get started, click on the required folder on the left and choose a file in the list. Select Edit with PDFfiller on the right sidebar.
Click PAGES on the left to open the navigation pane.
To change the order of pages, select the thumbnail of the page you would like to move and then use the Move Up or Move Down icon at the top of the navigation pane.
Every time you click the Move Up or Move Down icon, the page will move respectively one step up or down.
To rotate the page, click the Rotate button. Every time you click the rotate tool, the page rotates counterclockwise 90 degrees.
When you have finished editing, click the Done button in the top right corner and and save your document back to your Egnyte account.
- Blackout and redact
- Draw arrows and lines
- Add comments and sticky notes
- Add images and watermarks
- Highlight and search
- Add checkboxes, drop-down menus, date and signature fields, formulas and images Define the filling order and add instructional videos to guide clients through the document
- Merge PDF, Word, PowerPoint and JPEG files into a single PDF
- Create legally-binding eSignatures with just a click
- Sign documents when on-the-go on any mobile device
- Easily add your handwritten signature to a document using a webcam