Send Documents from Egnyte for Signing and Filling and Require Recipient's Email and Name
Documents Security and Authentication
Have you ever needed to get a recipient's email and name when sharing documents from your Egnyte account?
With PDFfiller you can easily create fillable documents right in your Egnyte account and share them with your colleagues and customers to collect essential data. Create and customize the fillable document according to your needs. You can share fillable documents by hosting a link, HTML-code and QR-code or just sending it directly to the recipient with LinkToFill feature. Any person who has access to the link can fill the document and submit it to you.
To get started, click on the required folder on the left and choose a file in the list. Select Edit with PDFfiller on the right sidebar.
Edit the document according to your needs and add the smart fillable fields. Click Done and select LinkToFill from the dropdown menu.
Customize the look of the link, add custom logo and tutorial video. Request additional information by requiring the recipient to enter their email address and name.
When you’ve set all the options, click the orange Save and Return to MYDOCS button.
The document you have edited will be automatically saved to your Egnyte account where you can access it any time.
- Blackout and redact
- Draw arrows and lines
- Add comments and sticky notes
- Add images and watermarks
- Highlight and search
- Add checkboxes, drop-down menus, date and signature fields, formulas and images Define the filling order and add instructional videos to guide clients through the document
- Merge PDF, Word, PowerPoint and JPEG files into a single PDF
- Create legally-binding eSignatures with just a click
- Sign documents when on-the-go on any mobile device
- Easily add your handwritten signature to a document using a webcam