Restore Previous Versions of Documents in Egnyte
Restore Previous Versions of Documents
Have you ever needed to restore a previous version of your document from your Egnyte account?
PDFfiller’s Restore a Previous Version option makes it possible to restore any version of the contract, invoice or business proposal edited in your Egnyte account. Save your time and energy with this tool, as now there is no necessity to create a new PDF or Word document and make changes twice.
To get started, click on the required folder on the left and choose a file in the list. Select Edit with PDFfiller on the right sidebar.
If your document was edited several times on different dates, the number of versions will coincide with the number of times you clicked the Done button.
When the needed document is opened click the Versions tab on the right side of the interface.
The version you clicked will have an additional option - Restore a Previous Version - highlighted with orange color. Click on it and the changes made on that date will be restored and saved.
After that, press the Close button above the Versions and you will go back to other editing tools in PDFfiller editor.
When you have finished editing, click the Done button in the top right corner and and save your document back to your Egnyte account.
- Blackout and redact
- Draw arrows and lines
- Add comments and sticky notes
- Add images and watermarks
- Highlight and search
- Add checkboxes, drop-down menus, date and signature fields, formulas and images Define the filling order and add instructional videos to guide clients through the document
- Merge PDF, Word, PowerPoint and JPEG files into a single PDF
- Create legally-binding eSignatures with just a click
- Sign documents when on-the-go on any mobile device
- Easily add your handwritten signature to a document using a webcam