Search and Highlight Text in PDFs in Egnyte
Search and Highlight Text in PDF
Have you ever needed to search a certain word or phrase and highlight it in document in your Egnyte account?
The Search tool is one of PDFfiller’s latest enhancements. Using this tool, you can find a word or a phrase in a PDF or Word document from your Egnyte account. Now you will save even more time editing or annotating your attachments because the search tool not only finds words, but also enables you to highlight them.
To get started, click on the required folder on the left and choose a file in the list. Select Edit with PDFfiller on the right sidebar.
To activate the Search tool, click the Search button on the main toolbar or press CTRL+F on your keyboard. The search toolbar will appear under the editing tools.
Type the text you want to find in the search field. The counter will show you the total number of search terms found in the document and the ordinal number of the current search term. The currently selected search term is highlighted in green, the others in red.
To jump to the next found term, click the down arrow; to go to the previous instance, click the up arrow.
To highlight the term, click the second button on the right side of the search toolbar:
When you have finished editing, click the Done button in the top right corner and save your document back to your Egnyte account.
- Blackout and redact
- Draw arrows and lines
- Add comments and sticky notes
- Add images and watermarks
- Highlight and search
- Add checkboxes, drop-down menus, date and signature fields, formulas and images Define the filling order and add instructional videos to guide clients through the document
- Merge PDF, Word, PowerPoint and JPEG files into a single PDF
- Create legally-binding eSignatures with just a click
- Sign documents when on-the-go on any mobile device
- Easily add your handwritten signature to a document using a webcam