Undo and Redo Typing and Changes in Egnyte
Undo and Redo Typing and Changes
Have you ever needed to undo typing and changes in sales contract or invoice stored in your Egnyte account?
It is important to be able to correct mistakes we’ve made and do things right. With PDFfiller’s undo/redo tool you can easily erase the last 13 changes you’ve made in your Word or PDF Egnyte attachment and reverse the last undo command. It’s very useful if you make a mistake or change your mind while editing a document right in your Egnyte account.
To get started, click on the required folder on the left and choose a file in the list. Select Edit with PDFfiller on the right sidebar.
You will find the undo and redo buttons in the top left corner of the page. The undo button is an arrow pointing left, the redo button is an arrow pointing right.
Alternatively, you can undo the last changes by pressing Ctrl+Z. You can reverse the last undo command by pressing Shift+Ctrl+Z.
When you have finished editing, click the Done button in the top right corner and and save your document back to your Egnyte account.
- Blackout and redact
- Draw arrows and lines
- Add comments and sticky notes
- Add images and watermarks
- Highlight and search
- Add checkboxes, drop-down menus, date and signature fields, formulas and images Define the filling order and add instructional videos to guide clients through the document
- Merge PDF, Word, PowerPoint and JPEG files into a single PDF
- Create legally-binding eSignatures with just a click
- Sign documents when on-the-go on any mobile device
- Easily add your handwritten signature to a document using a webcam