Erase Text in PDF Online in Salesforce
Erase Text in PDF Online
Have you ever needed to erase text in a sales contract or invoice stored in your Salesforce account?
Sometimes we make errors when filling out business documents in Salesforce account. It can be very disappointing because you may not be permitted to use whiteout to correct your mistakes, or you may not want to In the past, you probably had to print the document and fill it out again. Then, you would either scan it or send a hard copy to wherever it needed to go. Besides needing a printer and a scanner, the process probably took you far too much time to complete. Now there is a far easier way to erase text in PDF and Word documents. You can simply use PDFfiller’s editor to erase in your Salesforce attachment.
To get started, select the Salesforce object and click the drop-down menu near the required Word or PDF document on the right. Click on Edit.
Click the Erase button in the Tools tab to get a content eraser.
Select the content that you want to white out by clicking and dragging the cursor. Release the cursor when you have finished erasing text or images. You can use the eyedropper to match any color in the document, and the slider to resize the eraser.
When you have finished editing, click the Done button in the top right corner and save your document back to your Salesforce account, send it out for signing or turn into interactive fillable form available to anyone to fill out from any device.
- Type and erase
- Black out and redact
- Add images
- Draw arrows and lines
- Place sticky notes and text boxes
- Turn any document into a smart fillable form and connect fillable fields to values from a Salesforce object
- Use checkboxes, drop-down menus, date and signature fields, formulas and images
- Define the filling order and add instructional videos to guide clients through the document
- eSign documents and collect signatures
- Get instant notification with a copy of the document once it's been filled out
- Work together on any device to access, edit, collaborate and comment on a single document