Print and Sign Documents from Salesforce in Person
Print and Sign Documents in Person
Have you ever needed to sign a sales contract or invoice stored in your Salesforce account?
PDFfiller allows you to sign any Word or PDF document right in your Salesforce account. In the past, you probably had to print the document, fill and sign it, and either scan it or send a hard copy to wherever it needed to go. Besides needing a printer and a scanner, the whole process was just too time consuming. PDFfiller will simplify your workflow. Now your clients can add the legally binding signature to the document on their mobile phone and tablet.
To get started, select the Salesforce object and click the drop-down menu near the required Word or PDF document on the right. Click on Edit.
Click the Sign button in the main toolbar.
This will open the Signature Wizard that allows you to type, draw, upload, capture a signature with a webcam, or sign the document on a mobile device.
To sign with your finger, click on mobile device and enter your phone number or email address. Open the link you receive via text message or email on your phone, and follow the instructions to sign with your finger.
You can create as many signatures as you like and save them in the wizard. Your signatures will automatically appear in the Signature Wizard, ready to be used any time you need to sign a document. You can also remove any signature with the trash can icon.
When you have finished editing, click the Done button in the top right corner and save your document back to your Salesforce account, send it out for signing or turn into interactive fillable form available to anyone to fill out from any device.
- Type and erase
- Black out and redact
- Add images
- Draw arrows and lines
- Place sticky notes and text boxes
- Turn any document into a smart fillable form and connect fillable fields to values from a Salesforce object
- Use checkboxes, drop-down menus, date and signature fields, formulas and images
- Define the filling order and add instructional videos to guide clients through the document
- eSign documents and collect signatures
- Get instant notification with a copy of the document once it's been filled out
- Work together on any device to access, edit, collaborate and comment on a single document