Redact In PDF Documents Online in SharePoint
Redact In PDF Documents Online
Have you ever needed to redact text in PDFs stored in your Salesforce account?
PDFfiller helps you obscure confidential information with the Blackout tool. Now you can redact words, phrases and sentences right in Word and PDF documents stored in SharePoint account.
To get started, simply select a Word or PDF document from the list on the left, then right-click and select Edit with PDFfiller from the list.
On the screen that opens next, PDFfiller will request your authorization - click AUTHORIZE.
Click the Blackout button in the Tools tab to redact the required information.
Navigate to the content you want to redact, then click and hold down the mouse button while dragging your cursor across it. Use the slider in the toolbar to change the thickness of the black line before or after redacting.
If you need to redact specific words or phrases, use the Search tool.
To delete a redaction, select it and click the trash can icon.
After you have finished editing your document, click the Done button.
The PDFfiller Editor App will create and upload a copy of the document with all the changes you’ve made to your SharePoint account. The file name of the copy consists of the original file’s name with “pdffiller” added. The original file will remain unchanged.
Please note that PDFfiller also saves the edited document in PDFfiller’s “MYBOX” folder.
- Type and erase
- Black out and redact
- Add images
- Draw arrows and lines
- Place sticky notes and text boxes
- Turn documents into dynamic fillable forms
- Add checkboxes, drop down-menus, date and signature fields, formulas and images
- Define the filling order and add instructional videos to guide recipients through the filling process
- eSign documents and collect signatures
- Track workflow via instant notifications
- Access and manage your fillable documents from desktop and mobile devices