What is an appointment letter?
An appointment letter is a document usually sent to person who is offered a job or is promoted. It is kind of a confirmation of being accepted at a certain position. After a selection process a candidate should be send a job offer letter which is an evidence of a successfully completed interview.
How to create a flawless appointment letter?
In order preparing a letter not to be an overwhelming process, all that`s needed is to follow specified instructions. The first thing you should do is to download several appointment letter templates and choose the one you need. A document should include essential information regarding terms and conditions of a certain job. If they are suitable for a candidate, he/she will accept an offer. It is necessary to include details already discussed during the interview. It is possible to open your offer with congratulations.
Here find the list of important details which have to be included in a document:
- first provide name and address of an employer/organization;
- provide candidate`s name and address;
- put the date of sending a letter;
- in the main text of document specify candidate`s duties and responsibilities;
- detail work conditions such as working hours or whether a job is temporary or permanent etc.
- specify the employment start date;
- provide a list of documents required for employment;
- finish a document with formal closing phrase;
- don`t forget to put a signature.
After a document is complete, check it for all necessary details and sufficiency of information. It is possible to create a document online or download a fillable sample onto computer. For convenience, a document may be signed electronically and further forwarded to a recipient. You may easily export letter in PDF to Word format, if it is required.