'Thanks! I love this product because I am always on the go. Now I can fill out my forms using my laptop. My docs look so neat. Much better than handwritten.'
Insert Text Into PDF Online For Free
PDFfiller supports PDF, Word, PowerPoint, and Text formats.
and begin editing, signing, and sharing the documents you need!
Please log in or register at PDFfiller for free to be able to receive files via e‑mail requests.
You can customize this message to a recipient.
- UPLOAD YOUR
DOCUMENT how to add text on a pdf reader file
- TYPE ANYWHERE
OR SIGN YOUR FORM
- PRINT, EMAIL, FAX,
- TRY IT
RIGHT NOW! add text to pdf
When you fill forms with PDFfiller, you are always sure. You are sure that every word, every number is exactly where it should be. You are absolutely sure that your documents are legible, neat and tidy. With PDFfiller, you can insert text to PDF documents and format it online without downloading and installing any software. To get started, upload a form to your account. Any PDF document is instantly editable in PDFfiller. In the main toolbar, select the Text button, click where you’d like to place the text cursor and type.
To change the position of your text, click the arrow icon in the mini toolbar above, while holding down the mouse button, drag the content where you’d like to place it. Change the text size by using the tree icons above or by selecting from the drop-down list in the formatting toolbar. You can underline, italicize or make your text bold.
You can also change the font type and text color by choosing them from the respective drop-down lists in the formatting toolbar.
To insert text into a PDF document, you don’t have to type, you can also copy it from any other document. To link text to a web page,click the Hyperlink button.
In the dialog window that will open next, type the URL of the web page, then click Save.
To delete text, just click the trash can icon in the mini toolbar. When you have finished editing, click the Done button in the top right corner and email, print or save your document. To learn more about how to edit a PDF document online, please watch the following video:
When you use PDFfiller to edit documents online, you create legible, professional-looking documents. And even better, you save yourself a lot of time! If you like being able to add text to PDF documents online, you might be interested in a whole lot of other great features that PDFfiller has to offer. Some of these include creating templates, making copies of documents, converting PDF documents to Word, Excel or PowerPoint formats. Check out these tutorials to see the other great things that PDFfiller can do for you.
What our customers say about PDFfiller
'PDFfiller replaced a scanner, a fax machine, and a filing cabinet. My office is on its way to paperless bliss.'
'I love filling out IRS forms online with PDFfiller. I recommend this product for any business.'
General Questions about Inserting Text Into PDF Online
Video: Tutorial - Fill, Edit and Sign Your PDF Document Online Using PDFfiller
Video: How to Move and Resize Content on PDFfiller
Video: How to Add Blanks Pages into Documents Using PDFfiller
Video: How to Add & Adjust Checkmarks, Circles & X's Using PDFfiller
Video: How to Merge PDF Documents Using PDFfiller
Video: How to Align Text in PDFfiller Online Editor
Video: How to Adjust the Font in PDFfiller Online Editor
Video: How to Rearrange, Rotate and Delete Pages in the PDFfiller Online Editor
Video: How to Erase & Whiteout Text in PDF Documents Online Using PDFfiller
Video: How to Draw on a PDF Document Online Using PDFfiller
Video: How to Highlight Content in a PDF Document Online Using PDFfiller
Video: How to Make the Fill Bar Transparent in the PDFfiller Editor
How do I fill out a document or form?
To fill out a document, begin by de-selecting the current function you are using or just simply click anywhere on the document and begin to type. You can then drag and move the text to your desired location.
How do I fill (fill out, fill up) a document?
Simply upload a document, search for a one in our PDF Search Engine or select a document from your "My Forms" Page, and click "Fill Online" button to access the Editor. Inside the Editor you will be able to add text, images, or signatures.
How do I access my documents?
Your documents are accessible anytime from anywhere using any device connected to the internet. You can use a computer, smartphone, tablet, etc. Simply Login and go to "My Forms" page to Fill, Edit, Sign, Share, Print, and Fax or do anything else with the documents in your account.
How do I write on a document?
To write over a document, click anywhere on the document and begin typing.
How do I type on/over a document?
To type on/over a document, click anywhere on the document and begin typing.
- Can I type multiple lines when I have a lot of text?Yes. Just use "Enter" to create a line break. You can also paste large chunks of text and use Enter to restructure the lines.
- Can I paste text to the document?Yes. Just right click on the form and click on "Paste" from the menu.
- How do I enter data into spaced cells?If you are entering any number, such as a date, simply use the Space button to position the digits in the right place.
- How do I add text to a document?To add text into your documents, begin by de-selecting the current function you are using or just simply click anywhere on the document and begin to type. You can then drag and move the text to your desired location.
- How do I adjust the view size in the Editor?To adjust viewing size of forms, begin by clicking the "View" button. You can then zoom in or zoom out by dragging the adjustment bar. You can also select "Auto Fit" which automatically adjusts the size of the document to meet you screen's width.
- How do I zoom in & out in the Editor?Click on "View" button, then zoom in or zoom out by dragging the adjustment bar.
- How do I change font settings?To change font settings, begin by clicking on the "Font" button. You can then change the font type, adjust the size and color. You can also, change text in to bold, underline, and italics.
- How do I change font types/size or text color?To change font types/size or text color, begin by clicking on the "Font" button. You can then change the font type, adjust the size and color. You can also, change text in to bold, underline, and italics.
- How do I change my text to Bold, Italic, or Underline?To change text to Bold, Italic or Underline, begin by clicking on the "Font" and select one of the three buttons: B (Bold), I (Italic) or U (Underline). You can also, change the font type, adjust the size and color.
- How do I insert (add) check (circle or cross) icons (images) to my documents?To add check (circle or cross) icons to your documents, begin by clicking on one of the "Check", "Circle", and "Cross" buttons and simply drag them to your desired location on the document.
- Can I type multiple lines when I have a lot of text?